Dr. William Erber and Dr. Jonathan Erber are experienced Gastroenterologists practicing in Brooklyn, N.Y., with over 40-years combined experience.
Our Gastroenterology Practice offers comprehensive consultation in digestive diseases, liver diseases and nutrition including:
- Colon Cancer Screening (Screening Colonoscopy)
- Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease & Gluten Sensitivity
- Chronic Liver Diseases including Hepatitis B & C
- Gallbladder & Pancreatic Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Obesity & Bariatric Patient care
GI-Endoscopy is performed in our state of the art AAAASF accredited facility. Sedation is administered only by Board Certified Anesthesiologists.
We are affiliated with several leading medical centers in the area, working with some of the most experienced Gastroenterologists NYC and Brooklyn has to offer. We are on staff and provide in-patient consultations and perform procedures at Maimonides Medical Center, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn.